ALTURA delivers a complete solution for safely executing quality projects on-time and within budget. In collaboration with our Clients we analyze a project’s scope, complexity, and risks before advising on appropriate models and procedures for successful completion.
With laser focus on the needs of our Partners, we employ integrated planning, progress measurement, and forecasting practices on every project. Our project control processes provide cost and schedule certainty as we take a highly collaborative approach in planning project execution.
Because we understand what can go wrong on a project, we identify adverse risks before they develop into problems. Our aim is to eliminate claims and disputes. By deploying Lean Construction principles we improve the overall efficiency and productivity. The depth of our services combined with extensive experience improves value, schedule certainty, quality and safety performance.
Our comprehensive range of services includes:
We ensure that the most suitable designers are selected, an appropriate procurement process is followed, competent contractors are employed, and deliverables accord with the contract.
- Risk Management
- Project Planning and Scheduling
- Contract Administration
- Claims Management
- Design Management
- Value Engineering
- Life Cycle Planning
- Procurement and Packaging Strategies
- Change Order Management
- Commissioning and Training Management
When the delivery model necessitates engagement of specialist contractors / suppliers, we synergize the inputs and achieve cost and time savings.
- HSSE Management
- Site Supervision
- Contractor Coordination
- Dispute Avoidance
- Lean Construction Pull-Planning Facilitation
- Schedule Compliance
- Construction Approach & Method Statements
- Site Logistics
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control Management
Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Contractor & Supplier Prequalification
- Preparation of Request for Proposals, Request for Quotations, and Tender Documents
- Assessment of offers, Award recommendations, and Contact Negotiations.
- Materials Inspection and Management
If a project becomes troubled and runs off-track, we can help regain control, kick-start activities, and drive the project to completion.
Commissioning & Training Management
With an in-depth appreciation of a project’s requirements, design intent, and the systems installed, we manage the Commissioning and Training exercises with the objective of handing over a fully functional system that performs in accordance with the life cycle model.
Property & Construction Law
- Title Searches and Conveyancing
- Contract Drafting
- Expert Witness Testimony / Reports
- Attorney-at-Law Advocacy
Quantity Surveying & Cost Management
We deliver early cost certainty and pricing accuracy by optimizing the value derived from expenditure and developing cost-saving alternatives that meet the project’s requirements.
- Cost Modelling and Planning
- Financial feasibility analysis and project cash flow forecasts
- Valuation of Construction Works in Progress
- Life Cycle Costing
- Mortgage Evaluations
- Assessment of Replacement Costs
- Value Management
- Construction Claims Assessment
Real Estate Valuation and Appraisals
- Mortgage Valuation
- Property Buyer’s Survey Report
Real Estate Services & Sales
- Land & Property Development
- Town & Country Applications & Approvals
- Site Development & Proposals
- Highest & Best Use Property Evaluation
- Property Owner Financing Options